|Weston Super Mare||15|
Bristol Airport Maps and Directions
Bristol by Car - Directions
Bristol International is located 8 miles south of Bristol City Centre. From the north leave the M5 at junction 18 (signposted A4 Bristol & Airport). Take the A4 towards Bristol following signs for the airport. Go past Bristol City Football ground and connect with the A38 towards Taunton.
From the South leave the M5 at Junction 22, at roundabout take 3rd exit signposted A38. At East Brent roundabout joining the A370 take the 2nd exit signposted A38 & airport. Continue on this road for approx 11 miles, the airport is on the left. From the East, at Junction 20, join the M5 southbound. Exit the M5 at junction 18 (signposted A4 Bristol & Airport). Take the A4 towards Bristol following signs for the airport.
From the South east, follow the A4 towards Bristol, bear left onto the A4174 signposted Ring Road. Continue to follow signs for Airport and A38 Taunton. From South Wales follow the M4 over the second Severn Crossing. At junction 22 branch left to join the M49 (Signposted South West) and then join the M5. Leave the M5 at junction 18 (signposted A4 Bristol & Airport). Take the A4 towards Bristol following signs for the airport.
If you plan on driving to or from Bristol International Airport you can search the AA Route Planner for tailored directions.
Bristol by Car - Maps
If you are travelling to Bristol Airport by car then you will need a map to follow for directions.
Use our map below to give you an overview of the surrounding area, highlighting the most important approach roads:
Bristol by Car - Information for Drivers
Distances by miles when driving from:
Drop off/pick up - A dedicated car park for friends, family and taxi drivers to leave their vehicle and meet passengers. Situated on level ground within 100 meters of the terminal.
Short and long term airport parking - There are several other car park choices including short-stay, business parking, special assistance, motorcycle and long stay parking with a frequent courtesy bus running to and from the terminal.
It is advisable to book airport parking in advance.
Driving from Bristol Airport to Bath City Centre
Bath is one of the foremost historic cities in Europe, with many attrations and things to do, you may want to visit the city on your trip to the South West. We have provided you with some easy to follow directions from Bristol Airport to Bath City Centre.
- From the airport follow signs for the A38 and head towards Bristol city centre
- Once on the A38 continue forward onto the A4174 ring road signposted Bath, Wells.
- Follow signs for the A4 Bath.
- At Hicks Gate Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A4 still following signs for Bath.
- At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A4.
- Continue forward until you reach Twerton Fork Junction where you should continue forward onto the A36 following signs for Warminster, Chippenham, M4.
- At T-junction bear right onto the A36 signposted Warminster, Chippenham, M4.
- At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A367 following signs for City Centre.
- Turn left onto Dorchester Street, then you will be directed left up Newark Street as it is a one way street.
- You should see Southgate shopping centre on your left, you are now in Bath.